Butterfly Masks

Author: Michele / Labels: , , , ,



Yesterday we made butterfly masks. I found a pattern for a mask on the internet. (If anyone ever wants links to these sites, please let me know). I let the two little girls color their masks then we added glittery accents. Rachel had a bit of a problem with sticking the glitter container in the glue and getting it clogged, but she finally figured out how to make it work. (My floor has a lovely green glitter sheen now that will take forever to completely get rid of). Then I cut out the masks and glued them onto sheets of craft foam for sturdiness. When they were dry, we added Mardi-Gras sticks (aka popcicle sticks) to make masquerade masks. Unfortunately my destructive little daughter has since destroyed them, but luckily I got some pics of the girls wearing their masks first.

0 comments:

Post a Comment