Creative Writing Free Homeschool Download Grades 1-5

Author: Michele / Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

I am by hobby and love, a writer. I have been writing stories both for children and adults for over 20 years. In talking to other homeschool moms, I find that most of them have no idea how to go about encouraging creative writing in their kids.  Aside from "story webs" and story writing prompts, most have no idea how to teach kids to love writing for writing's sake, and not get stuck on the mechanics of writing.  So, I have set out to create some activities for kids that will allow non-writing moms and dads to help encourage and strengthen that creative muscle.  I am offering the first part, Character Creation as a free pdf download.  I would love to hear from you feedback, and suggestions for improvement.  I only ask that you be respectful and not try to make a profit from my hard work.  Feel free to share, just let people know that they have Creative Mommy to thanks for the printables.  :) Enjoy!!

Writing

0 comments:

Post a Comment